|Just a few people I met in 2013 – how can you not smile big?!|
You know how you take note of one particular feature on someone, all the time?! You either always notice someone’s eyes first, or their nose, or their _________ (fill in the blank).
I am a self-professed teeth person. I can’t help but take notice of someone’s teeth when I am talking with them. It’s not whether they’re crooked (like mine) or straight, I find it very difficult to talk very long with someone who has grimy teeth. The kind where you wonder if the dental hygienist gags…
I love to smile so it’s very important that I have healthy teeth!
My teeth used to be yellower (overindulgent coffee drinker here) but since using the Philips Sonicare FlexCare rechargeable toothbrush, they’ve whitened up quite a bit. It’s noticeable and not just to me.
* My gums no longer bleed
* My dental hygienist gave me two thumbs up, least amount of plaque in the 18 years she’s been cleaning my teeth
I’ve sung the praises of the Philips Sonicare FlexCare line before (I’ve used their FlexCare+ for over 2 years) and now with the new Platinum line, I’m in love even more. My teeth feel like they’re cleaner, longer. I really notice by the end of the day, I still have that smooth feeling.
Two weeks ago I won the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum rechargeable sonic toothbrush. The first thing I noticed off the bat was its weight. It’s super light!!
Other important information:
- Patented sonic technology delivers 31,000 brush strokes per minute
- Includes 2 Sonicare intercare brush heads to remove up to 7x more plaque between teeth than a manual toothbrush
- Helps prevent gingivitis and gum recession
- 3 modes combine with 3 personalized intensity levels to adapt to your brushing needs
- Built-in pressure sensor alerts you when brushing too hard
My mouth feels so clean!
My kids also had a go at using the Platinum toothbrush… thank goodness for extra brush heads! What they liked best:
* Felt gentle on their teeth and gums
* Liked when it warned them they were brushing too hard
* The way their teeth felt after brushing
I have a feeling it won’t stay in my bathroom for long…
They made this for you.