With the hot weather now in full swing, what better way to make your drinks more delectable than by using liquid drink enhancers for summer refreshments.
Pick your flavour, there are a lot to choose from. They’re perfect for the summer weekend road trip or for when friends come over and your fridge is bare but your freezer can still make ice! The Country Time Lemonade is Liam’s favourite, it contains enough for 24 servings.
If you’re feeling like being creative with these refreshing summer drink options, I’ve included a recipe that is not the usual thirst-quencher. If you so choose, you can spice it up even more by adding additional flavours. This recipe for Coconut Lemonade will do wonders for your taste buds, they’ll make your summer yummy by adding some flavour and fun. My family thinks it tastes like Key-Lime Pie!!
What you’ll need:
- 1 teaspoons Country Time Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix
- 1 can (17.5 fl oz / 520 ml) coconut water
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- Ice cubes
What you’ll do:
- In a medium sized pitcher, combine all ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Adjust the beverage to your personal preference. Add more of an ingredient if you so choose.
- Add ice.
- Garnish the beverage with additional thin sliced lemon disks.
This particular recipe above makes three 8 oz servings.
If you wish, you can add any of the following list to enhance the beverage’s flavour:
- Chai Tea
- Citrus Fruits
- Fresh Fruits of your choice
Click here for an “adult version” of Coconut Lemonade 🙂
Disclaimer: I am extremely grateful to KraftHeinz Canada for including me in their compensated What’s Cooking Ambassadorship. It has been my privilege to be able bring you great #whatscooking recipes for the past five years.