These Cheesecake Fudge Brownies are to DIE for and they only take 7 MINUTES to whip up! Can you believe that?! AND they are a HUGE hit at parties. I highly recommend using this if you are needing a QUICK dessert… or if you just feel like baking brownies… because that’s always a good idea too.
It’s the most WONDERFUL time of the year. Christmas decorations are up, the hustle and bustle of everyone finishing up their last gift shopping, Christmas pjs are pulled out, Christmas music playing everywhere and the snow is falling. I don’t know about you, but when I wake up and look out the window to see the snow out on my backyard, I can’t help but grin and feel giddy with excitement as if I were still a little girl. Christmas is here!!
With all the busyness of the season and the Christmas parties upon parties to go to, I am always in need of an EASY go-to Christmas dessert recipe. I may have just found my new favourite recipe yet…
1. Grease a 8×8 pan and line it with parchment paper and set oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, whip together oil, sugar, butter and vanilla (about 1 minute).
3. Add in eggs and beat mixture until it turns a lighter colour (whip for 1 minute) .
4. Sift in flour and cocoa and and stir on low until fully combined. Don’t over whip because it will ruin the top “crust” when baked.
5. Pour 3/4 of the mixture into prepared pan. Set aside the 1/4 remaining mixture.
6. Combine room temp cream cheese, sugar and egg. Mix until creamy. Pour 3/4 of mixture on top of the brownie batter in the prepared pan. Spread the cream cheese over the brownie batter. Slowly add the remaining brownie mixture on top of cream cheese and make swirly designs with a butter knife.